CountryNet Software presents its new Educonnex app
CountryNet Software’s new Educonnex app helps improve relationships between schools and families.
It’s my pleasure to introduce CountryNet Software’s new Educonnex app.
The app fully integrates with our Educonnex school management platform and is specifically designed to improve communication between schools and families.
Schools can easily communicate with their students’ parents, carers or guardians directly from our Educonnex school management platform. Parents, carers or guardians will be able to immediately access the information on the Educonnex app, being kept in the loop and up to date at all times.
With the Educonnex platform and its app, tedious manual updates, phone calls or emails are removed as schools can directly send push notifications as well as required actions through to the app. This can either be done as a bulk action, but more importantly also on an individual basis – allowing for personalised messages and ensuring privacy.
Parents, carers or guardians can securely access the information, approve absences and grant permissions to excursions or other events with just a couple of taps. Everyone stays informed and valuable time is saved on both sides.
Check out the video for a quick sneak peek at our new Educonnex app:
The benefits at a glance:
- Directly communicate with individual families or a selected group via push notifications
- Automatically request approvals for students’ absences when rolls are being marked
- Automatically request permissions for students to attend events when creating the actual event
- No extra cost for using the Educonnex app together with our Educonnex school management platform
- Direct access to their children’s timetables
- Receive important information through push notifications, e.g. excursion bus is late
- Securely approve absences and grant permissions
Interested? Contact us today!
CountryNet Software | Innovative Solutions for Education
+61 2 4304 3000 | countrynet.net.au